Andrew Jenkins, Leadership Consultant, ‘From dyslexia to success: how one teacher can make all the difference’ Third Keynote at the Dyslexia Scotland Education Conference 2018.
– A family of three grown up children all with Dyslexia and Him
– How nurturing a mindset is very important.
– One teachers input can make a lifetime of difference
– Lessons from the professional world as a business consultant
– How as a dyslexic he’s also an author
– The world is changing
– Dyslexics have the skill set most suited to the future changes
– The difference between ‘Fox Thinking’ and ‘Dolphin Thinking’.
– His story going from ‘dummy’ to art.
– Rejecting art as a career
– How an interview with “Dr. Heinz” was the turning point.
– How he came top of his class because of his new motivation.
– Going to university
– Choosing Fate or your own destiny
– The coming of AI and dyslexia combining.
listen to the podcast now.
Links you might like to check out:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pdxconsulting/
Dyslexia Scotland: www.dyslexiascotland.org.uk
‘You are more than you think’ book: youaremorethanyouthink.co.uk/
Linkedin account: Andrew Jenkins PDx
Dyslexia Explored episodes: bulletmapacademy.com/dyslexia-explored/
The BulletMap Acadmey
BulletMap Academy is the only online dyslexia study skills club in the world. We help parents get their kids high school ready; fusing innovative e-learning with 1-to-1 coaching, a motivational community, and seal the deal with the rewards and recognition dyslexic kids deserve.
Join a BulletMap Workshop
days until the new adventure starts
In today’s live podcast/parent’s coffee time, let’s explore how critical verbal or visual feedback is to people with the dyslexic mind. For example, how conversations are so important, secondly how doodling is helpful, plus a whole lot more…
In today’s podcast/parent’s coffee time, we’re going to explore the story of Stan Gloss and some advice he gave in an interview with understood.org